How to Cure Premature Ejaculation in Men - Learn How to Cure Premature Ejaculation in Men
- Forget everything you THINK you know about premature ejaculation – things have changed!
- A simple way to increase your sexual control that you can use TONIGHT!
- Natural, simple and highly effective: A great way to extend your love-making!
- Here’s a quick and easy way to regain control over your sexual performance
Good things are happening in the world of men’s health and fitness – and they’ve been slowly improving for a while now. A perfect example of the kind of positive progress I’m referring to is in the subject of male sexual health, namely:
That’s quite a daunting, almost terminal-sounding term. But in essence, all it really means is that your performance in bed – its length in minutes, or maybe even seconds – isn’t something you’re happy with. If you’ve recognized that your sexual abilities aren’t quite up to scratch and have therefore decided to seek an answer to the problem (a way of massively improving your lasting power FOREVER) then you’re already way, way ahead of most guys who share the same concerns as you over their love-making prowess. And let’s face it: what guy WOULDN’T love to quickly and permanently boost their sexual skills?
So, what do most men already know about how to extend sex? Well, I suppose there’s the old classic: taking your mind off it. You can think of non-sexual things, like dead animals, or perhaps try difficult mental arithmetic. This technique works some of the time, for some men. Another method of lasting longer many men try is wearing two condoms, to decrease the sexual sensation and thereby lengthen their performance. Again, this sometimes works for some guys.
I think you’ve probably already spotted the problem with both of these methods, though – they decrease your fun and enjoyment. Sex should be exciting and hassle free! Negative thoughts have no place in great sex. And wearing two condoms, while it may give you a little more time to work your magic, can actually cause more problems than it solves – like a tear caused by a trapped air bubble. That’s the last thing you need.
Thankfully, many simple and stress-free techniques exist that can be used instead of the two above. Combining just a few of the most effective of these methods is often enough to eradicate the problem of
how to cure premature ejaculation in men forever. Let’s take a look at one of the best right now: Breath Control.
“The way I breathe? I doubt that has much effect on my sexual performance!”
Most men are right to be sceptical – especially considering the fact that many of us guys have tried controlling our breathing while having sex without any noticeable improvement. The reason we don’t see much difference in performance length and overall impressiveness, quite simply, is because we’re not doing it right. We’ve summarized the technique of deep breathing in our heads and in so doing removed any benefit PROPER breath control can have for us fellas while getting down and dirty.
Let’s look at how it SHOULD be done:
1. Keep your focus on your lower torso. As you breathe in, push out your belly and your lower ribs. Don’t suck your stomach in like most people do when they try to breathe deeply. Think of the breathing action as going out and in rather than up and down. If your chest moves before your belly, or you notice your shoulders rising and falling significantly, you’ll simply reinforce the habit of anxious breathing. Anxious breathing massively decreases your ability to control your sexual arousal. Deep breathing does the reverse and gives you the control back.
2. Keep the breathing natural; don’t try to force it to be perfectly regular. Allow each breath to take the shape and time that feels natural to it. Then rest a little at the end of the out-breath, and wait for the in-breath to start when it wants to. Forcing regular breathing during sex, which MILLIONS of men do daily in, actually creates more mental anxiety than it eradicates. Keeping it natural and unforced further de-stresses your mind and by doing so gives you heightened control over your body – namely, your sexual pleasure.
There’s a multitude of other 100% natural, easy to learn and even easier to use, techniques that can – however much of a surprise it comes as to most men – enhance your performance in bed. You can it make it longer and much more pleasurable to your and your woman, without the pills, sprays or creams so many other men who seek an answer to premature ejaculation use to disappointing effect.
Practice the deep breathing technique above, use it during sex and reap the sexual control benefits! Then, if you want to improve still further, learn and use a few other great arousal management methods.
For more information on how to easily and effectively control your performance in bed, check out Prejaculation Book and Learn How to Cure Premature Ejaculation in Men : "The Ultimate Orgasm and Ejaculation Control Manual."
Click Here to Download Prejaculation eBook and Cure your Premature ejaculation problem starting today.